Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hi, i am male 25 weigh 76 kgs and height is 173 cms. I had my LFT done and ALT is 72. Hep B and C tests -ve?

Last month i did LFT tests and ALt was 62. This month it has raised to 72. Triglycerides and Cholesterol are higher than normal range and good cholesterol is low. I have been very stressed after the first result and the new test was done without fasting. I had not had any water that day before the test. Hep B and Hep C tests came back negative. However these tests were done on the same blood sample sent about 12 days ago. Would this alter the result? Doctor reckons it is Fatty Liver

Hi, i am male 25 weigh 76 kgs and height is 173 cms. I had my LFT done and ALT is 72. Hep B and C tests -ve?
I'm not too sure what exactly you are asking. Trust the Doctors, they know what they are doing. Next time, follow the directions for the test...
Reply:The hep B %26amp; C are okay run when they were. No problem. Next time, drink water before blood is drawn. You wrote all this for one short question.


No comments:

Post a Comment