Friday, July 31, 2009

How long is the C.U.N.Y placement test and does it goes to every community college that you apply to?

CUNY schools are not community colleges. They do have four-year programs.





The placement test is only for that school. You would generally take the placement test once you let that school know that you are going there. If you are not planning to attend that school, then do not take the test. The placement test is only for that school and no other school will know how you did.

How long is the C.U.N.Y placement test and does it goes to every community college that you apply to?
I am enrolled in online classes through a college, and I never had to take an entrance exam or the C.U.N.Y., but I am taking classes online from a college in Iowa, and I live in Tennessee, I don't think my college is a community college, so that may be the difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment