Monday, May 24, 2010

How do you quickly Take a Test?

I failed my algebra test because I did not finish in the alotted time (which wasn't enough for most people) and now my grade has dropped from an A+ to a C! I knew all the material, but I like to take my time and go over my work. The teacher is a real pain and said we would have a lot of time to finish it, but won't let us work on it now that it is graded.





Does anyone have any test taking tip on how to finish a test in a short amount of time?

How do you quickly Take a Test?
Try this next time- go ahead and go through the test from beginning to end...answer all the questions that you know FOR SURE...no question about it...once you have done that through the whole test, then you can work the other problems one by one...don't bother going back over the first ones u answered...you knew them without hesitation!! Maybe this will help shave off a few seconds here and there...good luck!

garden flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment