Monday, May 24, 2010

How to create encryption software in "C" ?? plz tell me for god's sake it's my test there...

loveable friends ..


i need your help to create a simple encryption software..just simple for my project not any complicated..plz friend ..how to do coding and how to give it a look...i will give my ful love to you friend plz help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

How to create encryption software in "C" ?? plz tell me for god's sake it's my test there...
hummm... We can make an encryption software that will encrypt text, one word at a time. For a simple one, you can replace a word with another word two positions right to it--like A is replaced with C. So CAT will become ECV and nobody will find out what ECV means unless he knows that the algorithm is to replace the word with another word two places right to it !





You will also have to make a decrypting algorithm to do the reverse.





Try to do some thing with the ASCII values.





I am going to try it out now and will email you if I could make something interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment