Friday, May 21, 2010

How long did it take for your cycle to return to normal after a D&C?

My first period after my D%26amp;C came exactly 30 days later. I was 5 days late the next time, and now I'm 7 days late and counting w/a negative test. I don't feel pregnant, and I don't feel pre-menstrual. This has only been the first month since that we've started trying again, but it's frustrating to still be a little irregular. Any women have similar experiences?

How long did it take for your cycle to return to normal after a D%26amp;C?
Mine was back on schedule right away, and stayed that way.
Reply:after I had mine it was 2 weeks and then the next month I was late 8 days and I took a hpt and I found out that I was having a baby then the Dr confirmed it so have you taken a test yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment