Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm having a schedule c-section on thursday. I have to do some test tomorow.?

Anybody know what kind of test they do. My doctor did not tell me anything.

I'm having a schedule c-section on thursday. I have to do some test tomorow.?
Probably a staph bacteria test so they know what antibiotics to pump you full of. Call your doc and ask. He works for you and you have the right to know. Never be afraid to ask questions when it comes to your health. There are no stupid questions, just fear from not asking. good luck!





and make sure someone is with you your 1st couple days home...that 1st shower could make you pass out when the water hits the stitches. and, even though it's a c-section, you will still bleed for the next 6-weeks.





all overwhelming, but try to enjoy your baby. he/she won't do much at first, but you have so much fun ahead of you!
Reply:Its probably nothing. Possibly just to see if your body is 'ready' for the c-section. It isnt abnormal for your doctor to run some tests right before you go in for major surgery (c-section IS considered major surgery) I wouldnt worry unless your doctor tells you otherwise...Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment